What you need
- Candles to fit on the base of your wine glasses
- Varying sizes of wine glasses, preferably rounder shaped.
- An assortment of white glitter
- Fake snow
- Christmas trinkets(trees, reindeer, cardinals, pine cones, ornaments, etc)
- Hot glue
1. Trace the rim of the glass on the cardboard and cut out (may want to do two layers of cardboard for extra support)
2. Hot glue trinkets onto circle of cardboard in arrangement that you prefer.
3. Put fake snow and white glitter in glass. Put hot glue around the rim of the glass and place the cardboard piece upside down so the cardboard is glued to the rim.
4. Let dry. Once dry, turn glasses upside down, place candle on top and you have yourself a homemade Wine Glass Snow Globe!