3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 3/4 cups heath bar toffee bits
- Optional: ice cream and whipped cream
- 1) Soften the butter in a microwave safe container.
- 2) Mix the granulated and brown sugars with the butter.
- 3) Add in the vanilla and eggs and mix until combined.
- 4) In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add it to the wet mixture until combined.
- 5) Once combined, add in the toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- 6) Pour the mixture into a cast iron skillet or a cake pan with high edges and press the dough flat.
- 7) Bake at 375 degrees for 16-18 minutes.
- 8) Serve hot. Once cooled, you can remove the cookie from the pan and keep it in the refrigerator to reheat for up to three days.